- Designers approach systems and human behavior. See how AirBnB captured the attention of human society by designing for trust.
- Listen to The Power of Design via TED Radio Hour
- The Illusion of Life is a take on The 12 Basic Principles of Animation that were developed by the ‘old men’ of Walt Disney Studios.
- “We want to tell a great interactive story on tiny screens. Our characters are UX flows, our fictional universe consists of UI controls. And we don’t have two hours — we’ve got merely seconds before a user is confused and loses attention.” This quote taken from an article on Medium takes you through some general principles of UI Animation.
- “As creatives, we need to spend more focus and give more value to the process rather than the result.” Jasmine Dowling
- A gallery of inspiring things around the net curated by ueno.design
- Spot these two Illustrators that have been inspiring me at the moment: Eleni Kalorkoti and Mark Conlan.
- “Always design a thinking by considering it in its next largest context.” Eliel Saarinen
Keep shining and spread the love